Thursday, February 11, 2010

other local works I have found.

I decided to do some googling... searching for other local works of this medium.

Note: like me, these are student/amature productions so a smooth frame rate isn't what you're looking for, unless you're already studying animation.






Alright, my film will probably sit on the opposite of the spectrum here... I don't have 1Malaysia XD

1 Malaysia Bricks
Uploaded by xdawsx. - Watch original web videos.


One of the better ones, because there was the attempt to convey a message, which I value above most things in animation, film and so on. Nice one mate.



Well this next one isn't exactly stop motion, and its a professional production... apparently. Still worthy of mention though, kudos.




I'm guessing its an ad for Ferrero Rocher

Some kind of music video... i guess......... XD


My goal with this film, was to do something new, refreshing, and most importantly informative. I want this film, to say something to/about this country, or perhaps the world.

I really hope I don't disappoint... come the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment